Teaching Blog used with my classes
- Finish whatever I was doing last lesson.- Start implementing the games logic. i.e questions, difficulty etc.- Don't think I'll get to no.3...
achievable endingharder levelsscoring
Scoring System: user gain points by collecting different itemsHealth: character in the game health that reduces every time they are hitCounter: count how many questions the user gets correct
1.I am going to try and swap my game over to maths as I already have the template fro my game.2.This will make it easier for me to have different levels.3.start to do a write up
Finish the level select screenanother levelend screen
Make more age appropriateEdit textAdd different backroundsDom Butts
i havnt done any graphics yet so i need to do thatdifficulty levelscharacters
-Add in an extra difficulty-Make an ending screen-Add in random questions of different difficulty
1. Write down an idea for my game so i dont forget2. get characters ready3. backgrounds ready
- Start Creating a text-box for the math answer- Scoring System- Finish off creating all the basic screens with buttons ( Menu, Instructions, etc )
This comment has been removed by the author.
today i am going to add:3 new levelsa new difficulty tiermake pause screen
1 : I will be trying to implement a random number picker, were it will pick a random question every time instead of being the same over and over again.2 : I will go through the list of requirements and if anything is missing add it in a simple and complete manner first, then touch it up once i have it all in.3 : I will then once it is all complete, touch up on some of the graphics and looks of the game so it does not look terrible.
1. Add a health system, so the players health will go down if they get a question wrong.2. sort out the scoring system.3. Edit how the player selects the answer.
1. Scoring system2. make the harder levels3. high score
1. Make my backgrounds2. Start a point system on my game3. I don't know yetConnor S
1. i am going to add more level2. i am going to add a fail screen
Upgrade Difficulty Fix Start Up ScreenI Need To Make The Game Enjoyable
Develop loopsStructure levelsMake start screen
Start ScreenScore SystemAn Achievable End
finish producing spritesbuild mazescreate backgrounds
1. Add more maths questions2. Make a time limit for each question3. Develop levels
1) Finish start screen2) Develop maths related levels3) Add a scoring system
-add in another few rooms to make my game longer-scoring system-finish creating basic screens
1) Finish start screen2) Develop maths related levelsi am going to add more level
Make a start up screen, Make difficulty increase to challenge the little kidsMake a scoring system
1 starting screen 2 something to do with maths, english, science3 make it look and play better
today i have made it maths related and next lesson i am going to try am make a star screen
Make starting screen.Make backgrounds.Add a point system.
1. finish the third level2. finish the level select3. Add a win and lose screen
Finish remainder of the main partMake an end screenFinish start screen
Wildern Pupils if you log onto your school email account you can leave a comment via that ID.