Before you start on any detailed design work you must create a paper-based moodboard. This is where you communicate your initial design ideas for your game. You will use it to get feedback from your me and a test buddy.
- Develop the different paper and material based elements of your moodboard. It should include the items in this list.
- Ask your test buddy and me for feedback and make changes if necessary.
- Update your game overview document to record the feedback on your moodboard.
- Finalise your moodboard.
- Save evidence of your moodboard in your DEVELOPMENT folder.
- How you do this is up to you.